Wednesday, February 02, 2005

yeah....it snowed

Well, my wish came true. At least 1/2 true. I woke up this morning with visions of snowmen and sleds dancing through my brain. I flipped up the blinds and sure enough, the world was blanketed with the pristine whiteness of my wish come true. I turned on the TV and within minutes, confirmed that Miss Sunshines school was closed. Grinning from ear to ear, I walked to the front of the house while contemplating which boots would be the best for a day full of snow-day activities. As I opened the blinds in the living room to verify that I wasn't dreaming, a car whizzed by on the jet black street which was untainted by the winter storm. I dragged my sorry butt into the shower, got dressed and ready to go. As I prepared to leave the house, my little buddy stared out the window with glistening eyes, oohing and awwing and saying "Snow?". Miss Sunshine begged me to stay home, but I had no choice but to walk out the door begrudgingly and come to work. My little buddy got to build his 1st snowman without me, but I think Q got some of it on video.

Next time buddyman.......we'll make the gnarliest snowman ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home