Thursday, December 09, 2004

dog ball

Only 6 work days left, then I'm off for 2 solid weeks. Woohoo!
I'm so deep in work right now, I can barely see freedom on the horizon.
Anyone have a snorkle?

My buddyman is crackin me up these days with his full length sentences of baby gibberish. He's got the inflections and punctuation right, but still needs to work on his enunciation. His latest infatuation is with dogs. "Dog?" (with forefinger extended) He finds them everywhere, on books, calendars, t-shirts, magazines....... it's amazing how many images of dogs are in the world. I never realized it until he started pointing it out to me.

Another favorite of his: "Ball"
He about jumped out of the cart as we went down the decorative ball aisle at hobby lobby last night. Who buys those things anyway? There were hundreds of them. I'm surprised he has a voice left after hollering "ball" 50 times in a row. He was in ball heaven, man.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home