Wednesday, November 03, 2004

flabbergasty

It's impossible to say what I'm thinking right now.
I'm mad
I'm sad
I'm dismayed, flabbergasted, surprised, and shocked.
I've had the wind knocked out of me.
I think we're in more danger now than ever before.
I think I'm gonna scream.
The dumbest people I know suddenly think they're the smartest, and they're giving each other high-fives in the dark.
We all have a long road ahead, and I'm hoping for the best for all of us.
We had a chance to change things.....
49% of us knew what to do.
Good Luck everyone.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

drama queens

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen Brother! Try working in a financial institute with a bunch of coservatives who make 6 figures....and your one of two liberals in the whole office & they know it so all their crappy little comments are made within earshot of your desk but rarely directly toward you for fear that the liberal may have a response that would be harmful to their way of thinking so they don't want to hear it. My ultra-conservative boss told me when I grew up I would understand - fool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home