Tuesday, November 23, 2004

studio update

Well things are progressing as expected in the studio. We hit a snag Sunday night after laying down 5 tracks, but solutions are in the works. So far it’s taken a few takes to nail each song, but that’s not a surprise. Every time we get to the end of a song and I feel like it was perfect, the lead guitarist cries foul and insists on a retake, so we do it again and again until everyone’s happy with it. We still have a lot of songs to lay down, and it’ll be a grand adventure. I love the feeling of immersing myself in one song and focusing on it and it alone. During a gig, I’m always glancing at the set list and preparing myself for the next song. We’re all taking a break until Thanksgiving is over, and then we’ll get back to work next Monday. It’s pretty dam exciting. Even if no one else wants one, it’ll be personally satisfying to have this chunk of my life forever carved in stone.

More good news: Zenmaster has volunteered to do the design the cover.
High 5 sucka!

Happy Thanksgiving yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home