Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dear Blog of Lonster

Man, I've been trying to figure out how to tell you this, but I can't think of a good way. You've been there for me through thick and thin, through good times and bad. You've given me the opportunity to vent my frustrations and exercise my limited creativity. You've been my muse. You always listen, even when I'm bored and uninspired, or when I'm angry, or when I'm cheesy and gushing. You've tolerated my stories from way back when, and stories about the insignificant crap that happens to me day to day. You've never complained, and I know you'd put up with me no matter how idiotic I might be. Thanks for being there blog, you've been a great friend to me, but I've always felt that you deserved more. I've wanted you to live up to your potential, but haven't always given you the support you needed. You could be so much more. I may come back and visit you now and then, but...... I'm leaving you. Maybe someday down the road we can make it work again, but for now, I'm history. I'll be thinking about you, and Thanks again. So.... high five Blog of Lonster! I'll catch ya on the flip side. Bye!

Your friend,
Lonster

5 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Blog of Lonster,
Say it isn't so! Every day, I tune in looking for news. It's hard to keep it up, but I've so enjoyed all the stories from the past, present, and future. Maybe I'll download them all and save them for posterity. High five!

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog of Lonster - please don't go. I've enjoy your ramblings; it makes me feel like there is someone else out there that has the same feelings as I do. I check you as often as I can; you are a wise source for me to draw from. You make me feel good about me.... so please, if you are able and have the time I'd love to keep reading you. Tell us more about your musical history, about whatever you like, just keep pushing us forward. Maybe I've never said it, but, thank you for doing you're thang.... Tan U Betty Mush!!

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

later, sucka!

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

later, sucka!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, look at all the comments you get when you say you're leaving. Betcha didn't think so many ppl actually read your "thing". Awwww.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home